Report Adverse Drug Reactions

Updated 8/2018

Adverse drug reactions from normal use can be reported to the MHRA via the Yellow Card scheme.

For more information and to make a report click here.


Adverse effects in humans to veterinary medicines (e.g. needlestick injuries to farmers and vets) can be reported to the Veterinary Medicines Directorate.

For more information and to make a report click here